Saturday, May 5, 2007

Two and counting . . .


Having read in Lily Chin's book that beads and variegated yarn give mixed results, I had to try it. This "Eat Your Heart Out Harry Winston" is the result. The yarn is cotton. I can't tell you the size. The beads are # 6 seed beads . Lily's directions for this necklace are fabulous. If you follow them you will do well. The small chart allows you to keep track of where you are in the 8 row pattern repeat by counting the beads. This project is a little addictive. Each one comes out a little different, but intriguing. I stopped at three, but if the right bead-yarn combination enters my sight , there could be more.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Do you need a model with a long neck and a slinky dress? Now that I've undergone Read! poster immunotherapy, I may be ready to serve in that capacity!