Here it is, my first intarsia bag. I used the pattern in the round until I got to the landscape and then left the side seam open and worked back and forth , knit a row , purl a row. The back of the bag is about the same as the front although I did not follow a chart , just a rough sketch. Who has time to find the graph paper? The usual three needle bind off was used, and the side seam was closed last. I used Kaffe Fassett's hanging threads method having given up my bobbins years ago. The shape of the bag is a result of using two different yarns. The blue was from Purl Too's stash. You can see that is didn't felt the same as the Galway, so the top is wider than the bottom. I rather like the different shape. Color blending using different colors for the three strands opens up a whole new area to experiment with. (As if I need another one.) Take a tip from me and wind your 3 strands together for each color section. I did not take the photo of the bag connected to all those skeins of yarn it was TOO SCARY!!! There is some inevitable yarn tangling involved, but the results are definitely worth it. Try this, you'll like it!