Saturday, October 6, 2007

Grab and go 2


As promised, another in the grab and go series. This one works great with denim. I especially like it because it also uses one of those wonderful mosaic designs. It’s roomier than my other bags because when I’m in denim I usually need more stuff. Like a screwdriver, a Swiss Army Knife and other feminine essentials. All sorts of things seem to come up when I'm in casual mode and I do like to feel prepared. My daughter once told me I should always carry a Swiss Army Knife. Don’t know why but being a dutiful Mom, I do and this is just the bag for it. But I digress. Of course, denim or not, it does have a matching little bag and key chain. This set is absolutely on my way fave list especially since we're now getting into jean jacket weather.

No comments: