Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where's Knit One?

I've been tagging, and counting and madly finishing all the UFOs I could for the Christmas Craft Fair that I participate in every year. I do this with a friend who crochets Christmas ornaments, incredible sheep, Canada geese , Sand Hill Cranes and swans. Forgive the shameless plug, but the show is held at the Shaker Heritage Society site in Albany, NY 10 AM to 4PM, from Oct. 27 to Dec. 20 (Closed Sundays) Phone 518-456-7890 for more information from one of those friendly machines we all love so much or email me at closeknitfriends@gmail.com. It really is a lovely show, a great place to Christmas shop, and if you are in the Albany area it would give you a chance to see my bags " in the felt" Check out the size of the wooley bear in the photo!

2 comments:

tangled stitch said...

You won't be disappointed if you go to Albany Shaker Museum and see the beautiful work done by knit1 and purl 2. They are lovely ladies too, sorry you won't get to meet them. The purses are to die for and the crocheted ornaments are extraordinary too.

Knit One said...

Purl Too and I are close, but we do needlework with other people. Jan is the one who crochets the ornaments.She and I have been doing this show since before Purl Too and I met.