Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Present


One of my favorite presents at Christmas is the yarn that I get from my beautiful, very busy daughter. She visits her local yarn shop and picks out some luscious yarn that she wishes she had time to work with. It's great for me because it adds something gorgeous to my stash with absolutely no guilt . This year she gave it to me wrapped in the shop bag. I love the name of the store, "Knit and Be Happy". Those are words to live by. The yarn is Lifestyle, one of those magical sock yarns. Now let me see, where did I put that sock pattern? For now, these interesting balls of yarn will look great sitting around in a nice basket. I'm sure Martha Stewart would approve.

1 comment:

tangled stitch said...

Knit and be happy and a wonderfully creative New Year!