I finally completed Grandson Two’s sweater with hood as requested by his mom. It seems he won’t wear a hat but will wear a baseball cap if there is a hood to put over it and hold it on. This was another sweater with a gauge problem. The boys are both between infant and toddler sizes and I have to figure everything out. I really like the way this sweater came out. The colors are my favorite, primary. If I were a few (ahem) years younger I would wear only primary colors. The chart for the Superman S came from a lovely site run by Vicki Meldrum. She has many charts for sale but has many for free. Superman was a freebie. I had to fudge it a bit because the sweater was too small for the original but when you have a good chart to start with, fudging is easy. I was able to add a pocket to the front of the sweater and I put the intarsia piece on that. This way, when he puts his hands in his pocket there are no tempting strands and strings to pull at. Because this intarsia piece was only two colors it was easier to do. Of course, I never could have done it without Knit One’s advice but she told me to use as many bobbles of colors as I needed so nothing had to be stranded too far. It worked. The back of the S looks much better than the back of the dinosaur. And if I ever complete the giraffe, I will give up intarsia forever. No, not really. But Fair Isle, which always scared me to death, is looking much friendlier now since it only uses two colors per row. I might try that next. Right now it’s flying faster than a speeding bullet to England and if I get a photo with a child wearing it, I will surely include it in a future post.