Now I know how all those dads on the sit-coms feel on Christmas eve when they discover they don't have the correct screwdriver. I finished all the parts. I’ve been reading all kinds of knitting books and discovered “selvage”. Apparently, I’m supposed to have added a stitch or two at each side of each piece so the seams are not lumpy. Right now I’m looking at this mound of yarn and hoping it will all go together into something which resembles a sweater. The books say it’s easy. But they also give three or four choices of ways to attach the pieces. They all offer opinions on the best way but all the opinions are different. I’ll just be happy if I can get the various pieces to match up. Remember, I changed everything when I changed the yarn which changed the gauge. I have my pins and I cleared off my table. Let you know how it goes.