Friday, March 14, 2008

Completed work


Here's a sweater which got completed before it even got listed as a WIP. I love the spring colors and baby sweaters look so good in spring colors. I used some of my Caron Simply Soft from my stash. The pattern was from Lion Brand called Naturally Nice Baby Sweater. I made a few changes. I didn't run a tie through the little holes around the neck. It seemed too dangerous. Instead I crocheted a small tie on the top of each side of the cardi border. I also didn't decrease the sleeves until the end. I like baby sleeves to be wide all the way down. It's easier to fight their little arms into them if the sleeve doesn't narrow. Just my choice. Also, the pattern called for cotton but my stash doesn't own any. So, here it is, my first baby sweater of spring.

No comments: