Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a Great Year!!!


On Friday May 2 , Purl and I will have been blogging for a year. It has been so much fun! In celebration, we present this yarn bouquet as a prize. The contents include 3 skeins of Plymouth Galway, 2 skeins of Lion Brand Fun Fur, 2 strings of crow beads and 1 Plymouth circular needle size 13 in a coiled basket made by me, Knit One. It's everything you would need to make a felted bag as seen right here on this blog, pattern and all. Shipping is on us!
In the almost unbelievable case that the winner has no use for yarn, a completed felted bag of our choice may be substituted.

To win this lovely prize , just leave a comment on this post. We considered choosing the winning comment according to the one we like best, but discarded that idea for a straight pull- it- out- of- a- felted-hat drawing. Comments will be numbered in the order they come in and will be drawn from numbers 1 through whatever.


The deadline for this drawing is Sunday May 4, 2008. The winning comment will be announced on the blog on Tuesday May 6.

13 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats on your blog-aversary!!!

knitasaur said...

Blogaversaries are fun! Looks like a great prize :D

Ganiggle said...

Great looking blog, and happy blog-versary!!! Nice basket of goodies!

Sylvia said...

I am in awe of your projects. I can follow a pattern but I can't make up my own. Freat blog!

lv2knit said...

Congratulations on your first year! It is fun to blog, but a bit ogf work, n'est-ce pas?? Keep it up (and I hope I win!). ♥

Kaessa said...

Congrats on your Blogaversary! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a wonderful year, and here's to the next one!

Barbara said...

I'll add my voice to the congratulations and add a big Thanks! You two got me started on felting and I haven't looked back since. What fun. What magic. How many have I made? Hmmm. At least five bags and more to come because there is always a another present to make.

DeVona said...

Happy anniversary! It's wonderful that you both share your ideas and inspiration with each other and the virtual world! Your complimentary basket to a comment poster is a wonderful idea- inspires me to offer a complimentary calendar when i complete my 2009 one! Knit has certainly inspired me- she connected me to GreenPrints (This marks the 5th year I've illustrated for it!!!) and she also encouraged me to start my own blog! Thanks, Knit, and best wishes for another great year!

Maureen Yukl said...

Exciting and woderfully inspiring site!! Maureen

sillycrazyteacher said...

WOW! Who knew you could make all this stuff with yarn?

Jan said...

Congratulations on one year of great knitting fun! The blog and pictures are great.

Jan

tangled stitch said...

Congratulations my knitty friends. Keep up the good work and the inspiring blog posts. Congrats again.