Monday, May 5, 2008

And the Winner Is...


I'm sure everyone is waiting for the results of our comment contest. I'm pleased to announce that the winner is #5, lv2knit. The winning comment is "Congratulations on your first year! It is fun to blog, but a bit of work, n'est-ce pas?? Keep it up (and I hope I win) "

The box is ready to go. All I need now is a mailing address. Please send your mailing address to closeknitfriends@gmail.com , and I will send it right out.

For all of the rest of you who were kind enough to comment on our Blog-aversary , we have a special consolation prize. You win an entire year's subscription to our blog. That means for an entire year you can read our blog anytime you want to for free. No, wait , you can do that already. OOPS!! Well, tough luck then, but this contest was fun , maybe you'll be luckier next time!

1 comment:

Ganiggle said...

Congrats to the winner! Hey, wouldn't it have been hilarious if I won this contest? Your prize was in the mail as of yesterday, let me know when you get it! :)