Monday, February 16, 2009

The Latest Socks

I guess I'm a sock person. I can't remember how many pairs I have made. Worse than that I have been known to stand in my closet with new socks on my feet and use them to decide what to wear. Sometimes I take them shopping. I will miss my wool socks when the weather warms. Socks and sandals have never been my thing, but the socks will show off so well. Right now they hide in my boots so why worry if they match anyway.

These socks are knit from Knit Picks Dancing. The yarn was a gift from Purl. All of my friends and family know that sock yarn is a great gift for me. It makes me happy!

3 comments:

tangled stitch said...

So nice that you stopped by. I kind of dropped out for a short while but back with a vengeance. I love these wonderful socks and the lovely chemo hats. I hope all is well with you and your beautiful work(and Purl too).

Kim and Victoria said...

Nice socks.
I've been working on my first pair for......oh, we don't want to go there. I keep pulling them out because I keep making mistakes. But someday, someday...I'll post a pic of the finished product on my blog.

tangled stitch said...

Thank you Becky for your tip on the bobbins. Sounds pretty good to me!