Thursday, March 31, 2011

One of A Kind Socks


I was visiting Amy and stopped by White Barn Farm. It's an exciting yarn shop definitely worth a visit. I was sure I could browse and not buy, but a beautiful partially completed, display sock made me, forced me , enticed me... as if I needed any help, to buy a ball of sock yarn. The sample was in orange and turquoise in a fascinating stripe pattern. I was almost saved since that particular yarn was sold out, but I did find a ball in my favorite colors so I was toast. This colorway did not stripe like I expected. If I had been in full control of my yarn fetish, I would have noticed the picture on the tag which looked exactly like the socks you see here. Nevertheless I love my socks, and I actually finished them before I got the bill for the yarn. What could be better than that?.

1 comment:

Kim and Victoria said...

Gorgeous, and my fav colors!