Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Inspiration


Just when I think that I might cut back on my knitting,  a new super soft colorful yarn and interesting untried patterns come my way. This time it was because my daughter  finally made it to the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival. She has no  time to spend knitting, but  brought me a pattern for Noro yarn. She knows I have a little Noro in my stash and I find working with it irresistible. I'm just getting ready to start the second glove. I know that matching the gloves is compulsive, but I will like them better if they match just a bit better than the pair in the picture. We'll see how I do.

I'm still just admiring the Crystal Palace yarn. It feels divine and I love the bright rainbow colors.

Right now Purl is working full time. She has no time to knit or to blog. We considered giving up Close Knit Friends, but decided to keep it alive . Perhaps someday she will be back. I hope so I miss her!

No comments: